Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blah.

I just got back to my mother's house and I just realized how much I HATE living there. I have such a love-hate relationship with the people there, including her. They can never leave me alone, they have to jump on me for everything as soon as i walk in the door. I never feel comfortable; I never feel calm or completely happy. They never let me be myself-- or, if I AM myself, they make sure to make me feel uncomfortable about being myself. UGGHHHH ANGST. The sooner I move outta there, the better.

Anyway, because I'm here, I'm sort of depressed. Therefore, the music I'm listening to is of the depressing/melancholy variety (And it doesn't necessarily have to relate to my situation, and it usually doesn't *shrug*). And since this is a music-related blog, I should, you know. Post it. yeah. Alright, time to get all sad and melancholy with me HURRAY.

Anthrax- Black Lodge


Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out


Red House Painters- Grace Cathedral Park


Tom Waits- Who Are You


Amy Ray- Measure of Me






No comments:

Post a Comment